Want to have your beer –– and eat it too?
Purchase the Poultry Pal® -
The World's Best Beer Can Chicken Holder and Cooker
What is Beer Can Chicken?
Beer Can Chicken, Beer Butt Chicken, Roasted Beer Chicken, Drunken Chicken – call it whatever you want. The bottom line is beer can chicken cooked on the Poultry Pal® is the very best, tastiest, moistest, and most incredible flavored chicken you'll ever have!
How to Cook Beer Can Chicken
using the Poultry Pal®
- Assemble the ingredients
Chicken, Turkey, or Cornish Hen (up to 12 lbs.)
Spices to create a Rub
Optional - clean, chop and add vegetables to the drip pan for added flavor.
- Remove the neck and giblets from the bird and discard. Rinse the bird inside and out, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the bird lightly with oil, then rub inside and out with salt, pepper and dry rub.
- Set aside or marinate overnight.
- Fill the Poultry Pal base with beer or other flavorful liquid (juices, beer, etc.)
- Slide the bird cavity on to Poultry Pal's® infusion tower.
- Place Poultry Pal on your grill over indirect heat.
- Cook chicken for an hour or 1½ hours or (for larger birds) until a meat thermometer registers an internal temp of about 170 degrees in the breast and about 175 for the thigh meat.
- Open a can of beer for yourself.
- Enjoy the most flavorful chicken (or other poultry) you will ever taste.
Delicious, Moist Chicken
or Turkey Every Time
A Safe & Healthy Way to Prepare Beer Can Chicken
Cooking and grilling with the Poultry Pal is fun, flavorful, easy...and if done properly, very safe. The Poultry Pal is an alternative method to using the traditional beer can to cook your whole chicken or turkey in your oven, on the gas grill or charcoal grill safely. The Poultry Pal allows you to infuse your bird with beer flavoring while keeping harmful chemicals and toxins (released from the beer can inks when heated) out of the chicken. After all, it's the beer and the cooking method that creates the flavor...not the can!
The Poultry Pal is the best way to safely make the best beer can chicken you'll ever taste!
GRILL N PAL & POULTRY PAL
Get the best of both worlds.
$29.95 plus $16.00
Shipping & Handling to U.S.